All travellers must complete a Passenger Locator Form online at any time up until the day before entering the country, providing detailed information on their point of departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries, and the address of their stay while in Santorini. You will then be sent a QR code which will be scanned when you arrive in Santorini, if you do not complete the form you will not be allowed to enter the island. To complete the form, please click the link here.
Any additional information can be found on the Government website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
What safety measures will be put in place at the events
Be assured that Supa Dupa Fly and all the venues we work with are following all the protocols as set out by the Greece Public Health Authority. Your safety is our top priority so this year we’ve put some extra measures in place to keep everyone as comfortable and safe as we possibly can.
- All venues for next year will be outdoors (most of them usually are anyway) and have been carefully redesigned with an optional range of socially distanced tables so that you and your crew can feel safe and have fun comfortably in your own space whilst enjoying the parties.
- Any beach beds and tables will be kept at 1 metre distance at all venues, and full table service will be in operation across the venues.
- Tables will have groups of no more than 6.
- All venues will be operating at a maximum 80% capacity, in line with government guidelines in Greece.
- In Greece it is currently mandatory to wear a face mask in public. There are exceptions which include eating & drinking and in certain spaces like the beach for example. As all of our parties are private and the majority are at the beach or beach bars, these exceptions will also apply.
- All coaches to and from the venues will be operating at 60% capacity, and will be regularly sanitised after each trip. Hand sanitiser will also be available before you board.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entry and throughout each venue.
- Please make sure you frequently wash your hands – for your own protection as well as others.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us.