Full line up will be announced in February 2024
You will need to collect your before the first event. This is also where we can answer any questions you may have too. Please bring your ticket (e-ticket or physical), and photo ID to claim your wristband. Anyone failing to do this, will be denied entry to the festival. You can also collect a wristband for someone else as long as they have contacted us no later than 48 hours before the start of the festival to let us know.
If you are unable to collect your wristband on the first day, you will also be able to collect your wristband at the venue the following day. Please note that you will not receive a wristband if you have purchased an individual party ticket, so please bring your ticket (e-ticket or physical) and photo ID on arrival.
For those of you who have purchased the venue shuttle coach add on (highly recommended), we’ll be providing them to & from Thira Town to the Saturday, Sunday & Monday venues.
Coaches will pick up from the coach point opposite EX medical centre in Thira (Fira) here & will be clearly signed.
The price of the ticket includes full access to all our parties over four days/nights (excluding the brunch & VIP villa party).
The ticket does not include the coach shuttle or VIP Villa Party but they can be booked as an extra and are highly recommended.
Please also note that the ticket does not include any accommodation or food & drinks at all venues, and you will have to arrange your own flights to Santorini. You are not allowed to bring any food or drinks into any of the venues.
Individual entry only tickets will be available to purchase in Spring 2024 and do not include coach shuttle to and from the venue.
If you lose any valuables at any of the venues (except Enigma), please go to the venue at anytime the following day to see if it has been located. For Enigma, they are open from 8pm daily.
Coach pick up points are in Thira/Katerados (main town) here, we recommend you book accommodation close to here.There are very limited taxis in Santorini and Uber does not operate in Santorini so the coach shuttle is highly recommended as the best option.
Any table/general event enquiries for all events to be made to email@example.com
If you live in the UK you can apply for a UK Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC), which is free of charge. If you already have a UK European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), this will remain valid for use in the EU until it expires. Both cards give you access to state provided healthcare while staying in an EU country for things like emergency treatment and visits to A&E (hopefully you won't need to use it! Make sure you apply for one more than two weeks before travel using the link below:
Please also take out travel insurance as this doesn't cover lost baggage / property.
In case of emergency, there is now a hospital in Santorini. www.santorini-hospital.gr/
The central bus station is at the square of Thira (Fira). You can find itineraries and time schedules at ktel-santorini.gr
The average daytime temperature is around 25-28 degrees in June with temperatures dropping off later into the evening so normal summer clothes and swimwear will be fine although it may be worth bringing a light jacket or jumper for the evenings.
Perissa Beach & Perivolos Beach are a 30 min bus journey or a 20 min drive from Fira. Vlychada Beach below Theros Wave bar & is about a 20 minute drive from Fira. Kamari beach is 15 minutes away.
Anyone without a coach shuttle tickets will need to arrange their own transport to and from the venues. The best way to do this is to arrange taxis in advance through your hotel/airbnb provider.
1. ALL TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN ATTEND BEFORE PURCHASING. ONLY UNDER EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE CONSIDER A TRANSFER TO ANOTHER EVENT WITH A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS NOTICE (EXCLUDING SHUTTLE TICKETS). THIS IS LIMITED TO ONE CHANGE PER BOOKING.
2. THE TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT FOR WHICH THE TICKET IS ISSUED, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT. THE TICKET HOLDER VOLUNTARILY AGREES THAT THE MANAGEMENT, VENUE, EVENT PARTICIPANTS, SDF FESTIVALS LTD AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS AND EMPLOYERS ARE EXPRESSLY RELEASED BY THE TICKET HOLDER FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM SUCH CAUSES.
3. TICKETS ARE ISSUED SUBJECT TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE VENUE.
4. PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKETS, AS MISTAKES CANNOT ALWAYS BE RECTIFIED.
5. OCCASIONALLY, EVENTS ARE CANCELLED OR POSTPONED BY THE PROMOTER, TEAM, PERFORMER OR VENUE FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS. IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON RECEIVING A REFUND FROM THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY. IF THE EVENT WAS MOVED OR RESCHEDULED, THE VENUE OR PROMOTER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASCERTAIN THE DATE AND TIME OF ANY REARRANGED EVENT.
6. THE VENUE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION AND MAY ON OCCASION HAVE TO CONDUCT SECURITY SEARCHES TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THE PATRONS.
7. TICKETS ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO THE VENUE OR PROMOTERS RIGHT TO ALTER OR VARY THE PROGRAMME DUE TO EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL WITHOUT BEING OBLIGED TO REFUND MONIES OR EXCHANGE TICKETS.
8. IF THIS TICKET IS RE-SOLD OR TRANSFERRED FOR PROFIT OR COMMERCIAL GAIN BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PROMOTER, VENUE MANAGEMENT, SDF FESTIVALS LTD OR ONE OF THEIR AUTHORISED SUB-AGENTS, IT WILL BECOME VOIDABLE AND THE HOLDER MAY BE REFUSED ENTRY TO OR EJECTED FROM THE VENUE.
9. THE PROMOTER, VENUE MANAGEMENT AND SDF EVENTS LTD / ROCK THE BELLES LTD ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY.
10. ANYONE WHO'S RUDE OR AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS OUR STAFF OR CUSTOMERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE EVENT & NOT REFUNDED. LEAVE THE ATTITUDE AT HOME, WE ARE ABOUT GOOD VIBES ONLY.
11. ALL OF OUR EVENTS HAVE PHOTOGRAPHERS / VIDEOGRAPHERS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE FEATURED, PLEASE INFORM THEM. ONCE A PHOTO / VIDEO IS POSTED, IT CAN'T BE TAKEN DOWN OR EDITED.
Flights are from £166 return (last checked 20/09/23)
The festival capacity is 500.