Due to the (even) tighter restrictions that have been put in place by the Greek Authorities in the past week, the festival will feel different this year. You’ll still be able to hear all your fav tunes from the best djs, experience epic venues, incredible food & drinks, vibe with your crew in the sunshine, drink tequila & live your very best life… However due to the restrictions, all guests must remain seated (or on their lounger) for the duration of the events. We are hoping there will be some flexibility on this.
We understand this may not be what some of you want from a festival, but this is the new normal, and after speaking to a lot of you, our regulars are very happy with this.
Please ensure you adhere to social distancing at all times. This is for your safety & for the festival to run safely. Please do not attempt to talk to the djs, if you have requests you can email us.
Be assured that Supa Dupa Fly and all the venues we work with are following all the protocols as set out by the Greece Public Health Authority. Your safety is our top priority so this year we’ve put some extra measures in place to keep everyone as comfortable and safe as we possibly can.
• All venues for this year will be outdoors and have been carefully redesigned with a range of socially distanced tables / sun loungers so that you and your crew can feel safe and have fun comfortably in your own space whilst enjoying the parties.
• Any beach beds and tables will be kept at 1 meter distance at all venues, and full table service will be in operation across the venues.
• Tables will have groups of no more than 6.
• All venues will be operating at a maximum 80% capacity, in line with government guidelines in Greece.
• In Greece, it is currently mandatory to wear a face mask in public. There are exceptions which include eating & drinking and in certain spaces like the beach for example. As all of our parties are private and the majority are at the beach or beach bars, these exceptions will also apply. However, you will have to wear a mask on the coaches.
• All coaches to and from the venues will be operating at 70% capacity, and will be sanitized after each trip. Hand sanitizer will also be available before you board. Masks are compulsory. Anyone not wearing one will not be allowed to travel.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the entry and throughout each venue.
• Please make sure you frequently wash your hands – for your own protection as well as others.
• Please ensure you practice social distancing.
Please note that due to the current situation, event timings and/or locations may be subject to change at any time. Any updates will be posted on our instagram page @supadupaflysantorini
Friday 11th September: Enigma Club, Thira - Warm Up 'All White Party' 7pm-12am
Saturday 12th September: Isla Beach Bar, Perissa - 'Back to the Old Skool' Day & Night Party 3pm-10pm
Sunday 13th September: Isla Beach Bar, Perissa - ‘Day & Night Beach Party’ 3PM-11PM
Monday 14th September: Theros Wave Bar - Zim Zimma Volcano Party 3pm-12am
Food will be available to purchase at all venues apart from Enigma on the first night.
You will need to collect your festival wristbands from Enigma Club, Thira Town (next door to McDonalds). Collection will be from 7pm at the first event on Friday 11th September. This is also where we can answer any questions you may have too. Please bring your ticket (e-ticket or physical) and photo ID to claim your wristband. You can also collect a wristband for someone else as long as they have contacted us in advance to let us know.
If you are unable to collect your wristband on the first night, you will also be able to collect your wristband at Isla Beach Bar on Saturday. Please note that you will not receive a wristband if you have purchased an individual party ticket, so please bring your ticket (e-ticket or physical) and photo ID on arrival.
For those of you who have purchased the venue shuttle coach add on (highly recommended), we’ll be providing them to & from Thira Town to the Saturday, Sunday & Monday venues. Coaches will pick up from the coach point opposite the medical centre in Thira (Fira) here & will be clearly signed. The event on Friday night at Enigma Club is in Thira town, so coaches won’t be necessary.
Please be at the coach pick up point at 2.30pm to get to the events. We can’t wait for latecomers.
Return coaches will run from 10pm at each venue, every half hour.
Table enquiries: Any table enquiries for all events to be made to email@example.com
Event enquiries: Any general event enquiries to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach pick up points are in Thira/Katerados (main town) we recommend you book accommodation close to here.
There are very limited taxis in Santorini so coach shuttle is highly recommended as the cheapest option.
The price of the ticket includes entry to all parties and events over the dates of the festival.
The ticket does not include the coach shuttle but this can also be booked as an extra and is highly recommended.
Please note that the ticket does not include any accommodation and you will have to arrange your own flights to Santorini.
The average daytime temperature is around 25-27 degrees mid September with temperatures dropping off later into the evening so normal summer clothes and swimwear will be fine although it may be worth bringing a light jacket or jumper for the evenings.
We advise not bringing anything too valuable and keep personal belongings locked away at all times just to be safe. Some of the hotels will have safes in the rooms to store valuables.
In case of emergency, there is now a hospital in Santorini. Http://www.santorini-hospital.gr/
We would recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance for your trip. Including European health insurance. Get a free EHIC card before you travel.
Perissa beach & Perivolos beach are a 30 min bus journey or a 20 min drive from Fira. Vlychada beach below Theros wave bar & is about a 20 minute drive from Fira. Kamari beach is 15 minutes away.
The taxi stand is in Thira (Fira), at Theotokopoulos square next to the bus station. They are very limited (less than 40 on the whole island!) so it’s advisable to only take one if you really need to. Although the fare for each itinerary is determined by an official price list, it is advisable to establish it before you get into the taxi.
The central bus station is at the square of Thira (Fira). You can find itineraries and time schedules at ktel-santorini.gr